Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Piper sitting on the rock window of an old castle up in the mountain of ct.
More of Awesome Connecticut!
Fall in Connecticut!
Piper watching Brandon and Hobie ride bikes
Hobie, John, and Piper
Bonnie and Ethan in the Fire Engine
Hobie, John,piper riding bikes!!
Piper talking to Gage (Brandon and Traci's new son)
Abby (Paula's daughter) holding up her squad!!
Dave at Ethan's soccer game
Tyler,Amber,Tanner,Paula,Tristen and Trevor, a day at the farm
with grandma and grandpa!
Paula, me then Bonnie
at Paula's house Paula, John and Bonnie!
I'm up on the ledge looking down on my best friend!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Fun pics of everyone!
So where is the ledge you are taking that pix from? Looks way high!

Carla said...

Traci,
That is the ledge that my pots are sitting on in my living room. It doesn't seem so hight until you ae looking down from a tall ladder.
I hope you are all having a great Dec. and are ready for xmas. did you figure out something for P for chirstmas? off to cut Steve's hair. luv a cara

Lisa B. said...

great blog mom! thanks again for coming up this weekend. love ya

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey Carla this is Cindy Rasmussen I found you on Rena's blog your house is so pretty you can come vist my blog see ya at church
cindy