Friday, July 11, 2008

The past 3 months!!

Molly loving the freedom here. Farmington Lake
Brian singing and making sure everyone has a great time!
Katie has the floor at the dance. Check out the proud parents in the back! (:
Steve and Katelynn at the dance!
Holly and Nathan at the Escrito dance!
Lexie, Ryan and I at the Escrito dance!
Steve and Holly at Brian's dance in Escrito!
My rear view mirror! Isn't Ryan beautiful!
Ryan checking herself out in the mirror!
The death of the Trampoline! Brandon took it for the team! (not an easy task!)
Ina and I at the Joseph Smith memorial.
another cool picture! Ina came to visit me. what a blast! I love her so much!
woops! couldn't resist!
kitchen/breakfast nook/family room
my bedroom and back porch
Kitchen on the extreme left nook and fam room straight ahead
Kitchen/family room as seen from the living room
The view from the cliff above us!
The back of the house and the porch
Our driveway
An old copper bell with a pull rope will be in this hole
a walk on our land 16 acres.
The living room with the unfinished keva
front of house and Johnn's office
Front view ready for stucco and tile roof
Our house finished (: (;
John is alive and well and Happy!

We're doing it!!

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

i LOVE the pictures!!! i so cant wait to see your house finished. thanks for blogging! we all have wanted to see what you two crazies have been up to.! love ya

Traci said...

Yeah!!! A new post! Now keep it up! Love seeing how the new home is coming along too. So glad to hear you guys are well and happy!!
Take Care and we miss you guys!

Bonnie said...

I love that picture of dad with molly. That is a great one. And I love to see all that is going on out there. How cool. The house is really coming along. Now I can't wait to see the finished product! Love you-

Letty said...

Wow that is goign to be beautiful...I can just see you guys loving all of that dirt and space.
Are you picking up painting again? I think Georgia O'Keeffe was a huge fan of the dessert.
Maybe we will have to come visit...really looks inviting.

ger chouinard said...

Carla & John B. where are you guys? I love your new house! Come on girl, we need an August post ... so glad I found a way to talk to you! What are you up to? I MISS YOU LOTS! xoxo, g