Sunday, February 10, 2008

My home, which is now on the market













Family Room down stairs


IKEA Room (queen size pull out)

I am so retarded at placing these pictures and their sayings. please forgive me. I am still learning. Luv ya all Carla

My fun Tangerine Kitchen!!!






















The deck off of our bedroom and our Living room /dining room

I will miss this house and Connecticut. We are so excited to live in Aztec New Mexico. Our new adventure is about to begin. We are praying it will sell soon.

3 comments:

Traci said...

You house is looking great!!! Hope you get an offer soon, so you know who will stop worrying. Although we don't want you to go soooo soon! We love you!!!

Letty said...

Good luck on selling the house. I do think it is gorgeous! The funny thing is that our houses have a bit of similarity. I have the vaulted ceilings with the beam and the wooden doors and things look very similar.
I'm very jealous of the New Mexico adventure. To live somewhere warm...ahhhh. Good Luck!

Carla said...

Hey mamma letty,
put some of your house pic's on the blog. I would love to see it. We sold our house. The first people who went through it. (We are praying all goes through) We can't wait for our new adventure and new life. We are ready to return to the west, and to know our mission out in the east is coming to an end. You seem like you so have your ducks in a row. I am proud of you. take care carla